One way to keep your kids busy is to buy them a tricycle. It is a popular and safe device which is quite popular among parents. At the same time, it is a device that also helps prepare your kids for future challenges, too. Tricycle is also a very useful device for kids to play around. We have selected the best kid tricycles for you to consider. So here are Top 12 The Best Kids Tricycles Reviews in 2020.
Table of Contents
- 12. Vilano Tricycle & Learn to Ride Trike
- 11. Kawasaki Trike
- 10. Razor Power Rider 360
- 9. Fly Bike Tricycle
- 8. Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike
- 7. Radio Flyer Classic Tricycle with Push Handle
- 6. Radio Flyer Classic Tiny Trike
- 5. Radio Flyer Girls Tricycle
- 4. Fisher-Price Grow With Me Trike
- 3. Schwinn Easy Steer Tricycle
- 2. Fisher-Price Thomas the Train Tough Trike
- 1. Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike
12. Vilano Tricycle & Learn to Ride Trike
This trike is a very good choice. It features wrap around padded bar which makes it safe for kids. Other features include handle steers front wheel and footrest easily lowers and raises. It also comes with Removable canopy which is designed to protect your kids from UV protection. And the frame is made from steel which is highly durable. It seems such a good product.
- It has foot rest which can easily move.
- It includes removable canopy.
- Takes time to assemble.
11. Kawasaki Trike
Kawasaki Trike is among the best choices. There are many unique features which comes with this device such as shock absorber on the rear end and safety steering stop. It also comes with fat plastic tires, wide non-slip pedals, padded seat and handlebars. Other features include frame made of plastic, steel handlebars. The best part is it comes with a one year warranty.
- It has plastic tires and also a shock absorber.
- It’s made up of plastic mostly therefore not so durable.
10. Razor Power Rider 360
If you are looking for a really high quality product, we suggest that you buy Razor Power Rider 360. It features push button throttle and many more. This tricycle can reach speeds up to 9 mph with up to 40 mins. of continuous use. It also comes with hand operated braking system, hi-impact pneumatic front wheel. However, it is recommended that your kid should be at least 8 year old and it can support weight up to 120 pounds.
- It does not require pedals.
- It supports weight up to 120 pounds.
- It cannot be used below 8 year kid.
9. Fly Bike Tricycle
There are many good tricycles and this is one of them. It is a quality product designed to assist your kids develop good balance and steering skills. It happens to be quite lightweight and you can fold it for easy storage. It would be a perfect device for kids and parents who on often on the move. In short, Fly Bike Tricycle is a best selling product which comes with a near perfect consumer rating and good quality.
- It has low cost and no assembly.
- Best for small spaces.
- Not for preschoolers and outdoor riding.
8. Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike
Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike is among the best tricycle. It is a high quality device which is quite popular. Thus bike features low center of gravity which is designed to prevent tip-overs. It also comes with adjustable, sculpted seat which provide great comfort. Other features include full-steel heavy-duty construction and real wood deck. The price does not seem to be high at all if you take into consideration what it can offer.
- It is available in six colors.
- Good quality construction.
- Difficult to pedal and not for tall kids.
7. Radio Flyer Classic Tricycle with Push Handle
There are many people who have bought this bike. It comes with sturdy steel design and rubber tires which are designed to last for a long while. Other features include 3 position adjustable push handle which makes it easy for parent to guide their kids. It also features controlled turning radius and low center of gravity which makes it just perfect for kids. It seems like a very good product indeed.
- It looks classy and pretty.
- It holds up well for outdoor riding due to rubber tires.
- It has adjustable push handle.
- Storage isn’t available.
6. Radio Flyer Classic Tiny Trike
This is another very good choice. This tricycle comes with wide front wheelbase and 4 wheels which provides outstanding balance and stability. It also features chrome handlebars with ergonomic handgrips, streamers and many more. It also comes with padded seat which provides comfort and this very elegant bike can support weight to 40 pounds. It seems to us this product is among the finest tricycles to buy.
- Its style features seem classy.
- Its rubber tires are solid which make sure no inflating.
- It’s heavy and harder to move.
5. Radio Flyer Girls Tricycle
If your kid is a girl, you should Radio Flyer Girls Tricycle. The product comes with a near perfect consumer rating. It features chrome handlebars and fender and controlled turning radius which provides outstanding stability. Other features include ringing chrome bell and adjustable seat. It also comes with 12″ front wheel which is just perfect. The price is not that high, and the quality is just outstanding. It is such a good deal.
- It well designed and sturdy.
- It has rear step to provide easy climb on and off.
- It is little bit heavy.
4. Fisher-Price Grow With Me Trike
Fisher-Price Grow With Me Trike is a very good choice. It comes with thick handles and pedals which makes it safe for kids to ride. It also comes with adjustable seat and pedals which can accommodate your kids as they grow. Other features include removable pedal blocks which makes for easy foot-to-pedal adjustment. This is simply among the best tricycles for kids to buy in 2020.
- It is light weight and designed for toddlers.
- Best for indoors.
- It’s not for preschoolers.
- It can’t sustain outdoors.
3. Schwinn Easy Steer Tricycle
There are many people who have bought this product. It is a popular product which comes with many features. It features heavy duty tricycle frame with steering system which makes it safe for your kids to ride around. Other features include removable steer handle and highly durable EVA tires. It also comes with Gravity lock dump bin which provides additional storage space. It is such a good product to buy.
- It’s durable because of steel structure.
- It has adjustable sculpted seat.
- It is difficult for kids to free wheel.
2. Fisher-Price Thomas the Train Tough Trike
If you are looking for a more affordable product, you suggest that you buy Fisher-Price Thomas the Train Tough Trike. There are many cool features which comes with it such as a wide, stable wheel base and easy-grip handlebars. Other features include big foot pedals. It also comes with durable tires with rugged treads. Each of the features is designed to make you kids fun and safe.
- It’s durable and sturdy.
- It has creative and attractive look.
- Its handle’s grip is good.
- The strikers are not that good.
1. Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike
Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike is included in Top 12 The Best Kids Tricycles Reviews in 2020 for many reasons. It is just well worth your money. It comes with removable wrap around tray which is designed for kid safety. Other features include 3 point harness to keep infants safe and adjustable grow-with-me seat. And it weights only 49 pounds, which is not that heavy at all. It seems like a very good product.
- It has double pedals for stationary footrests.
- It includes parent handle which is override mechanism.
- Its wheels are bumpy and not good for outdoor rides.
- Its steering responsiveness is not up to the mark.
Riding a tricycle is one of the best phases in any kid’s life. Definitely you want this memorable for your kid, right? You can go through all the tricycle presented in this buying guide and find the best one which suits best for your kid according to his age and needs.